Terms & Conditions for Nominees
- Any Indian Diaspora Individual based in Australia is eligible to be nominated for an award.
- Business under the ownership from the Indian Disapora to be operating in Australia.
- Businesses to qualify as per the category mentioned in this nomination form.
- Nomination must be filled for the most appropriate category with as much accurate information as possible.
- The Awards Council Judges will assess each nomination according to the judging criteria and select finalists and a winning candidate in each category. Awards Council Judges may personally visit your business and/or interview you as a part of the judging process. The Awards Council Judges reserves the right to present more than one Awards in one category or may also decide not to present an award in a category where entries are not considered to merit an award.
- By filling this nomination form, Businesses/Individuals accept and agrees to abide by the decision of the Awards Council Judges.
- All information provided will be used for judging only and is strictly private and confidential.
- Only Nominations completed on this official nomination form will be accepted as valid. By submitting the nomination form, companies/individuals accept the terms and conditions.
- Businesses/Individual agrees that they may be filmed and/or photographed in relation to Indian Executive Club, and that those images may appear in all forms of media, including print, online, television and other media.
- Should your require any assistance or clarification with the nomination please contact
Mobile: +61 400 422 685