Why Become A Partner?
The IEC Awards has earned a credible name over the years in the Indian and Australia Business community to being a well supported platform of recognition for all it’s award winners. Therefore, We attribute our growth to the incredible support we have received from the most committed partners from various industries such as IT, Migration, Real Estate, Banking, Sporting, Education & Tourism. If you are an organisation or business looking to gain the large scale exposure within the Indian Diaspora then we encourage you to become a partner with the 5th IEC Awards!
- Four Tickets IEC Awards: Valued at $250 x 4 = $1000
- Who’s Who Annual publication: Full Page advertisement
- The Indian Sun: Two full page advertisements
- Coverage of the event with sponsors association in the press
- Give-away in the IEC Awards gift bags at the event
- Indian Executive Exclusive Electronic Digital Marketing
- The Indian Sun Exclusive Electronic Digital Marketing
- IEC Website: Three months Ad space
- IEC weekly Digital Newsletter: Two months Ad Space
- Branding on the media wall — guests will have their pictures taken in front of the media wall that will run in all local press
- Fifteen-second video showcased on the night of the awards provided by the partner. (Partner can opt for a video produced by TheIndianSunTV at an additional cost of $1200)
Become An Annual Partner
IEC hosts several networking events throughout the year and you can be an integral part of them. An Annual partner looks to gain exposure across a minimum of six of our events including our two signature events Spice Out and the IEC Awards. Partnerships includes the brand presence on all pre and post marketing material for all events on print such as newsletters, website announcements, social media.
For more information contact our Sales & Marketing Director